Stunning butterfly crafts for kids. An awesome way to welcome spring.
Technically it’s still winter and there is snow left on the ground here in Minneapolis, but the sun is shining and it’s pretty warm for a February day. What am I saying? It’s really warm and nice. We’re expecting temperatures in the 50s this weekend. It makes me already think of flowers, blooming trees and butterflies.
It’s amazing to see how many different crafting materials can be used to create butterflies, from paper rolls and paper towels to baby wipes and egg cartons.
Enjoy this collection of happy, colorful, unique butterflies!
To save it for later, click here.
25+ Butterfly Crafts for Kids
- Rainbow handprint and paper roll butterfly | Non-Toy Gifts
- Neon glitter and pom pom butterflies | I Heart Crafty Things
- Tie dye baby wipe butterflies | I Can Teach My Child
- Paper butterflies | Red Ted Art
- Painted doily butterflies | A Little Pinch of Perfect
- Egg carton butterfly | Crafty Morning
- Woven craft stick butterflies | The Craft Train
- Coffee filter butterflies | Parents
- Tissue paper butterfly | Crafts by Amanda
- Wooden peg and streamer butterflies | No Time for Flash Cards
- Beaded butterfly | Indiestutes
- Clay butterfly | Cassie Stephens
- Paper roll and paper plate butterfly | Arty Crafty Kids
- Foam cut butterfly | I Heart Crafty Things
- Sponge painted butterfly | The Resourceful Mama
- Paper towel butterflies | Learning and Exploring though Play
- Tissue paper suncatcher butterfly | Typically Simple
- Spoon butterflies | I Heart Crafty Things
- Paper plate butterflies | No Time for Flash Cards
- Bow tie pasta butterflies | Crafty Morning
- Pipe cleaner and pom pom butterflies | Squigly’s Arts and Crafts
- Cupcake liner butterflies | Crafty Morning
- Butterfly finger puppet | While Wearing Heels
- Paper bag butterfly | I Heart Crafty Things
- No-sew felt butterflies | A Cultivated Nest
- Washi tape butterflies | Artsy Momma
Check out more easy crafts for kids.
MORE SPRING CRAFTS FOR KIDS: