This Cat in the Hat craft makes a great Dr Seuss activity for kids. This is no ordinary Cat in the Hat, it is created with circles, rectangles, triangles and a square. A fun shape craftivity that goes along with a favorite Dr Seuss book.
The PDF includes:
- a list of supplies
- photos of the final project
- photos of steps to be followed
The product includes two template versions:
1. Classroom template – print on colored paper and cut out.
2. Home template – cut out and trace on construction paper.
What parents and teachers say about the product:
- So easy to use. Makes a great display. Start of year activity.Kerry P.
- So easy to prep and make with students! Miss Pegaroo
- Super cute and easy to put together! Danielle D.
- Not only was I pleased with the ease of this craft (for kindergarteners), I was also pleased with the final product! Absolutely the cutest cats in our school hallways! Holly R.
- My kids did this craft with their buddies. They loved being able to create a Dr. Seuss. Hannah P.
- Great project to add to a Dr. Seuss book! Julie K.
- Super cute craft for teaching shapes and celebrating Dr. Seuss. Thank you Lynette H.
- Quick and easy craft for my 1st graders to do. Sophie P.
- I love this! It’s so easy for my kiddos to do. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that it’s easy for my to print. It’s perfect. Stella
This template is part of our Dr Seuss bundle (more craft templates at a great price)
If you prefer Venmo, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the template you want to purchase.