This Grinch craft makes a great Christmas activity for kids.
The PDF includes:
- a list of supplies
- photos of the final project
- photos of steps to be followed
The product includes two template versions:
1. Classroom template (see photo) – print on colored paper and cut out.
2. Home template (see photo) – cut out and trace on construction paper.
What parents and teachers say about the product:
- Love this craft. So perfect as a culminating activity after reading the book! I really like that there are 2 options, both classroom and individual! – Eileen R.
- This was such a cute resource! The templates were organized so you can print on the colors you desire and you are set! – Melissa S.
- My students loved this activity!! it was the perfect craft to go with the book. Thanks! – Nicole G.
- My kinders loved making this craft. I loved seeing their creativity. I didn’t do step by step directions but instead just displayed my finished product. It was awesome seeing them making them with their own style. – Tawney P.
- Easy to use and my kindergartners had no problem following the directions! – Mary Ann S.
- Easy to use and the children really loved this activity. – Sonja V.
- My students LOVED this activity! It was easy to follow along and the end product was wonderful. – Nicole C.
- These were such a cute craft! And they combine all of the skills my first graders need: cutting, gluing, guided drawing, and folding! Thank you! – First Grader At Last
This template is part of our Dr Seuss bundle (more craft templates at a great price)