This Thing 1 and Thing 2 craft makes a great Dr Seuss activity for kids.
The PDF includes:
- a list of supplies
- photos of the final project
- photos of steps to be followed
The product includes two template versions:
1. Classroom template (see photo) – print on colored paper and cut out.
2. Home template (see photo) – cut out and trace on construction paper.
What parents and teachers say about the product:
- My students loved recreating their own thing 1 and 2s! Meghan R.
- Very cute and easy to put together. Jaime M.
- My class loved this craftivity! Georgeann H.
- So easy to use! Great activity for Dr. Seuss week! Jennifer Y.
- Very cute! My kinders really enjoyed making this project. The instructions were very easy to follow. Thank you! Andrea P.
- I was looking for a cute art activity to use for our Dr. Seuss door decorating contest and this was just what I needed! Courtney S.
- Love having activities ready to print and go. I am new to teaching preschool so having this is a great resource Kristina W.
- Pattern pieces are nice and large. Tracy H.
This template is part of our Dr Seuss bundle (more craft templates at a better price)