Going on fall color trips is something we enjoy doing as a family every year. Autumn in Minnesota is gorgeous. All the bright red and yellow leaves pop up everywhere. I love it! So we just had to create a few fall tree crafts and look for more inspiration from some of our favorite blogger friends.
You can make the fall trees part of a 4 season tree crafts or pair them with more fall craft ideas, like apples, apple trees or leaves. They are all easy crafts for kids, that you can do with your little ones at home or at school.
One of the things I had to adapt to when moving to Minnesota was the long winters.
In March my friends from back home in Europe send me pictures of blooming trees. In the meantime, we’re deep covered in snow here.
But when autumn kicks in, it’s my turn to share photos of gorgeous trees. This isn’t a common view in Romania.
In anticipation to our gorgeous trees, I put together a list of 20 creative fall tree crafts.
You will be surprised to discover how many different materials and art techniques can be used to create autumn trees, from colored pumpkin seeds and bubble wrap to handprints and yarn.
Fall tree crafts for kids
- Colored pumpkin seed fall tree by Dzieciaki W Domu
- Bubble wrap autumn tree by Arty Crafty Kids
- Tissue paper fall tree by I Heart Crafty Things
- Loofah stamped handprint fall tree by I Heart Arts n Crafts
- Q-Tip printed fall tree by La Classe della Maestra Valentina
- 3D Paper autumn tree by Non-Toy Gifts
- Newspaper autumn tree by Arty Crafty Kids
- Fall football tree craft by Play Dough & Popsicles
- Pine cone fall tree by The Pinterested Parent
- Fall math triangle tree by Coffee Cups and Crayons
- Fall yarn tree by 3 Dinosaurs
- Cork painted autumn tree by The Picky Apple
- Cotton pads fall tree by Dzieciaki W Domu
- Coffee filter fall trees by Bloglovin’
- Puzzle fall tree by I Heart Crafty Things
- Kids handprint fall tree by Crafty Morning