The FBI website is the last place I expected to find games for kids. There aren’t just any kind of games, though. They offer an insight to the special agents’ lives and are paired with interesting and intriguing aspects of their work.
What goes along perfectly with the games on the FBI children’s page is a good detective kit.
Every little special agent needs a few detective supplies that will help him solve even the most difficult cases. Here are some you can include in your kit:
This post contains affiliate links
- magnifying glass (set of 3)
- do not enter tape
- walkie talkie
- notepad and pencils
- evidence bags
- measuring tape
- detective badge
- fingerprint kit
- disguise gear: sunglasses, fake mustache, wig and hat
Use any of the items listed above to put together a detective kit that will lead to hours of fun clue solving for your kids. Need some inspiration? Take a look at the…
BEST 10 DIY DETECTIVE KITS FOR KIDS
Many of the supplies in these kits come from the local dollar store which helps keep the cost low. You may even have some items already at home. Also keep an open mind for anything that can be repurposed.
9. Midlife Army Wife
10. Anders Ruff
What else would you include in your detective kit?
More DIY gifts for kids:
- If your kid is interested in science, you may want to take a look at top 11 DIY science kits
- A DIY baking kit is the perfect gift for a little baker who likes to help you in the kitchen
- There is nothing easier and more fun than putting together a DIY nature kit