Ready for the best non-spooky ghost crafts for Halloween? I put together a list of 44 ghost crafts for toddlers, preschoolers and older kids.
We want our Halloween crafts to be kid-friendly so I chose the most adorable ghost crafts for kids. Big smiles, big eyes, easy crafts!
You will be surprised how many creative ways there are to make ghosts. Use a great variety of materials from just paper to paper rolls and rocks.
We will cut, glue and paint to create ghost crafts, decorations, luminaries and so much more!
Ghost crafts for kids
- Paper cup ghosts – With just white paper cups and a black marker you can make some cute ghosts. Give them glowing noses and they will make fun Halloween decorations.
- Paper ghosts – A simple ghost craft that comes with a template and writing prompts.
- Paper roll ghosts – These ghosts hide inside a sweet Halloween treat!
- Pumpkin Halloween keepsake – Turn your kid’s handprint into an adorable Halloween keepsake.
- Movable paper plater ghost – An interactive paper plate Halloween craft featuring a little ghost flying under the starry night sky.
- Paper bag ghosts – Kids can make and play with these ghosts made from paper bags.
- Halloween footprint ghosts – Handprint and footprint crafts are so precious!
- Paper roll ghost – Decorate your house or yard with a bunch of these ghosts.
- White bean ghost craft – Using beans for crafting helps preschoolers with fine motor skills.
- Paper roll ghosts – Use the available template to cut out paper rolls into ghosts.
- Paper plate ghost – I like the arms addition to this paper plate ghost!
- Flying paper cup ghosts – You can actually make these ghosts fly up and down. Check out how.
- Ghost gift box – These paper roll ghosts are the perfect gift box for small treats.
- Tissue paper ghost – You can wrap the tissue paper around a lollipop to make a sweet ghost.
- Spinning ghosts – Great Halloween decoration easily made with paper.
- Puffy ghosts – Cotton balls glued together make beautiful ghosts. Don’t you think so?
- Flying paper ghost – Another ghost you can help to fly up and down.
- Painted ghosts – Use sponges to paint white ghosts on black construction paper.
- Magnet ghost craft – A mix and match ghost craft. Chose between several eye and mouth options.
- Paper roll ghost – What can be easier than make a ghost from a paper roll?
- Trick or treat smell my feet – Use googly eyes for these footprint ghosts for a sweet look.
- Milk jug ghosts – Start saving on milk jugs because they make cheap and fun Halloween decorations.
- Simple ghost rocks – If you can find white rocks, paint ghosts on them.
- Painted rock ghosts – Another way to turn rocks into ghosts.
- Construction paper ghost – An easy ghost craft for toddlers and preschoolers.
- Marbled ghosts – Make a banner decoration with these marbled ghosts.
- Paper ghosts – These may be the spookiest ghosts in our collection.
- Ghost and bat Halloween bunting – Egg cartons turned into ghosts and bats.
- Origami ghost garland – Origami crafts are so much fun and kids love them.
- Giant floating ghosts – These ghosts make a perfect yard decoration.
- Origami ghost craft – These origami ghosts are so easy to make!
- Twirling paper ghost – I love the 3D effect of this paper ghost.
- CD ghosts – Got some old CDs laying around the house?
- Scrap paper ghost art – Who said all ghosts have to be white?
- Puffy paint ghost – A messy and fun Halloween activity for young kids.
- Paper plate ghost – Make sure to use the free template to create this ghost.
- Plastic bottle ghost – Make a few and play bowling with them.
- Pom pom painted ghost – Have you ever painted with pom poms?
- Bobble ghost craft – A craft and art activity all in one Halloween project.
- Flying ghost in a window – I love the spooky eyes in the black window.
- Ghost windsocks – Another great Halloween craft that can be used as a holiday decoration.
- Pom pom popper ghosts – Kids will love playing with these poppers.
- Paper ghost – Great craft to help kids develop their scissors cutting skills.
- Ghost sun catcher – The white sparkle tissue paper is a nice addition to this sun catcher.