Handprints add a personal and special touch to any craft. These handprint Valentine crafts are all so darling. They will brighten up Valentine’s Day for mom, grandma, a special aunt or neighbor.
I like to make cards with my kids for their teachers and the school bus drivers. This list contains several handprint Valentine card ideas that are very simple and don’t require much time or effort. And this is just what I always look for in a card. Actually not only a card, but crafts in general. We love easy crafts and our collection of 100+ crafts for kids is the proof.
Handprint Valentine crafts for kids
I groups the handprint Valentine crafts into categories to make it easier for your to browse and pick your favorite(s). While the handprint keepsake are perfect for grandparents, the cards will be appreciated by a neighbor or friend. For more card ideas, make sure to also check these 35+ Valentine cards kids can make.
Salt dough handprint keepsake ideas
- Salt dough glitter handprint – glitter makes any craft look amazing!
- Handprint bowl keepsake – this bowl is a perfect size for rings or keys
- Hand and foot heart keepsake – let’s include also a footprint
- Photo heart keepsake – handprint and photo keepsake to cherish forever
Handprint Valentine art projects
- Family handprint art – involve the whole family in this art project
- LOVE handprint art – heart stickers and handprint art idea for toddlers
- Heart handprint canvas – make one for grandma
- Handprint art Valentine – I love the XO heart shape
Handprint Valentine cards
- Happy Valentine’s Day Grammy! – blowing lots of kisses to grammy
- Heart balloon card – a surprise card
- A Valentine’s Day card for daddy – use dad’s favorite color for the handprints
- Ladybug handprint card – it comes with a free template
More handprint Valentine crafts
- Hug-A-Gram – send a hug to someone you love
- Double handprint heart – make a keepsake with both your kid and your own handprints
- I Turtley Love You! – I love the message
- Handprint heart tree – a darling 3D heart craft
- Handprint Thank You note – make them for your kids’ teachers
- Sparkle handprint heart – as simple as a handprint heart can get
- Handprint flower bouquet – handprint and fingerprints gathered in a beautiful bouquet
- Cactus handprint craft – free printable available