Moms love receiving handmade gifts from their kids and these Mother’s Day nature crafts make beautiful gift ideas. They use different nature elements from rocks to twigs. Collect them during your nature walks and turn them into adorable gifts.
My oldest will always jump to make me a card for Mother’s Day and I learned to show my husband what he can do with the kids to make my day special. Mother’s Day breakfast won’t work in our family because my husband likes to sleep in on weekends and until my kids are old enough to pull this on their own, no breakfast for this mamma.
As an alternative, I look for a simple cake recipe that my hubby and boys will bake together for me. It’s fun watching them do it and it makes me laugh because sometimes the kids know to do some steps better than their dad. My 7-year old likes to help in the kitchen and I bake with him on occasions.
If you are like me and have to point your husband in the right direction, you can show him this list for a fun nature gift. Try also this collection of Mother’s Day flower cards, this collection of Mother’s Day handprint cards or these Mother’s Day flower crafts.
Mother’s Day nature crafts
- My Mom Rocks! – use the free printable that kids can color or paint
- Twigs can be easily turned into a beautiful heart on a colorful canvas
- These pine cone flowers will never wither and will always remind mom how special she is
- If you have a little garden in your backyard, grab some flowers to make a dried pressed flower suncatcher
- Spoil mom with diy lavender soap!
- These twig wrapped flower pots look so pretty and easy to make
- Who doesn’t love pom poms? Hang them from a stick to make a colorful mobile decoration for Mother’s Day
- Another beautiful flower suncatcher – this time made with gelatine
- Learn the best way to press flowers and make a flower art piece
- Flower petals can be used to make suncatcher windchimes
- Who said dandelions are bad? They look absolutely gorgeous especially in kid-made vases
- If you like the smell of lavender, these lavender wands will be perfect gift for you
- Grab some rocks and paint pens and draw hearts. Use the heart rocks as paper weight
- I prefer potted flowers instead of cut flowers so I know I would love to receive this flower pot craft as a gift
- Another potted flowers idea, using a different decorating technique
- Use flowers or small plants to make a nature weaving gift for mom