Mother’s Day flower crafts are the best! They not only are fun to create with kids but they also make adorable little handmade gifts or cards for moms, grandmothers or special aunts. This collection is made up of easy crafts, even for the youngest of crafters. Some use handprints or thumbprints, others can be personalized with your child’s photo. Enjoy and have a Happy Mother’s Day!
For more ideas, you can check out this wonderful collection of 50 + flowers crafts.
Mother’s Day flower crafts
- Handprint and footprint flowers and vase | A Little Pinch of Perfect
- Handprint flower bookmarks | Glued to My Crafts
- Handprint flower cards | Glued to My Crafts
- Cupcake liner and child’s photo flower decoration | Source Unknown
- Kid picture pot flower | Made with Happy
- Bottle cap flower craft | Crafty Morning
- I love you because…Mother’s Day card | Busy Creating Memories
- Mom portrait with egg carton flower frame | Non-Toy Gifts
Here are three extra Mother’s Day flower crafts we have created since putting together this collection: