“I love you bear-y much!” – a cute message to use on Valentine’s Day on a bear heart card. So here we are today making such a card.
It’s an easy paper card to make and use not only on Valentine’s Day but on any special day you want to show someone how much you love them.
We have created heart cards before, for
- Valentine’s Day (ladybug and bee heart cards),
- Mother’s Day (heart baker card, heart sewing card) and
- Father’s Day (handy dad heart card).
You can make the card with either a brown bear or a polar bear holding the heart. Use the same template and just print the bear patterns on white and gray paper for the polar bear or brown and beige paper for the brown bear.
Bear heart card
- Bear card template
- Cardstock paper: red, white and gray (polar bear) or red, brown and beige (brown bear)
- Black marker
HOW TO MAKE A bear HEART card
The bear card template comes with two versions:
1. home template – print the template, cut out the patterns and trace them on appropriate paper.
2. classroom template – print the pattern directly on colored paper and cut them out.
This way you can easily craft with just one or two kids as well as with a classroom full of students.
STEP BY STEP DIRECTIONS
Start by gluing head to the back of the folded heart.
Glue the muzzle in the middle of the face.
Glue the paws onto the heart, one on each side of the heart.
Use a black marker to draw the nose and mouth as well as write a sweet message inside. “I love you beary much!”