If you’re looking for some fun and simple Father’s Day crafts for kids, these superhero dad crafts are the answer. Each of them will make dad feel special, like the hero that he is.
Make dad a superhero card, gift or easy craft- there are plenty of choices for kids of all ages. It can be a practical present, like a grilling spatula, that dads will use on a regular basis or a beautiful keepsake, like a superhero frame, that dads will cherish every day.
Make sure you go through the entire list of ideas, pick your favorite and click on the link to check out the step by step instructions. Some of the crafts come with templates – don’t miss them! They will make the creation process easier for you and your kid.
You can also adapt the crafts to use them for grandpa for Father’s Day.
Superhero dad crafts
- Use this superhero spinner to show dad that he is as as smart as Ironman, as cool as Spiderman, as fast as Superman, as brave as Batman but most important, your favorite superhero
- This shirt card makes such a beautiful and unique handmade card that dad will love
- A simple superhero craft to make with kids as young as preschoolers. I like that the craft uses clothespins because this way you can easily turn it into a bookmark.
- An interactive super dad puppet that kids and dads can play with together
- Who says cards are hard to make? These superhero cards are very easy and so very adorable!
- Looking for a practical gift for dad or grandpa? What about these colorful trinket dishes?
- Collect a bunch of big rocks during your nature walk and use them to create these superhero stones.
- A flying super dad – another fun interactive craft
- Use the free printable to make a Father’s Day craft – color it and also write a few words about dad
- This superhero shadowbox is such a nice wall decoration for dad’s mancave
- An origami shirt kids can make if following the easy directions
- Personalize this superhero daddy card with your kid’s footprint