Apples, bananas or cheese can be the hit of a class party if disguised as mummies, witches or Frankenstein. This list of healthy Halloween treats for school will be school approved and parent appreciated. Kids will love them, too! Besides little ones can help making these treats for their classmates and friends.
My oldest helped me with banana ghosts last year and he sure was proud to hand them out to the kids in his class.
If you’re looking for more Halloween treats to make with your kids, check out also these 27 non-candy Halloween treats (one of our most famous post this time of year).
Healthy Halloween treats for school
- Spider eggs by Meaningful Mama
- Apple Frankenstein by Non-Toy Gifts
- Mandarin orange cup Jack-O-Lanterns by The Sweatman Family
- Orange mummies by A Thrifty Mom
- Bat snack bags by Kitchen Fun With My 3 Sons
- Mummy raisin boxes by C.R.A.F.T.
Check out these easy crafts for kids!
- Banana ghosts by A Designer Life
- Grape Frankenstein by Sparkles to Sprinkles
- GoGo sqeeZ Mummy pouches by The Nerd’s Wife
- Apple witch by Non-Toy Gifts
- Cheese ghosts by My Life As I Pin It
- Apple ghosts by Non-Toy Gifts
- Pretzel broomsticks by Hip 2 Save