Before we put our boys to bed we listen to some music, put on their PJs, brush their teeth and read a story or two. This is an usual bedtime routine that parents establish for their little ones. When I was a kid, my bedtime routine included something out of the ordinary: listening to an owl. Every night, before falling asleep I had to listen to the same whoo-whoo coming from an owl living under the roof of a school next to my apartment building.
Owls are fascinating birds that kids love and that’s why I thought of putting together a list of owl gifts.
After you check out the owl gifts, you may also want to take a look at these 120 NON-TOY GIFTS FOR KIDS.
This post contains affiliate links
- Owl raincoat – perfect for these fall rainy days
- Whooo’s been reading my book? – an adorable bookmark that comes in bright colors and printed on sturdy card stock
- Lunch bag – roomy and insulated
- Water bottle – I’m a big fan of stainless steel bottles
- Wooden musical table – it includes cymbal, drums, xylophone, guiro and 2 beaters
- Rain boots – great for puddle jumping
- Knitted hat – forget the kids, I want one for myself
- Hoot owl hoot – an award winning game for kids
- Cook set – Do you have a little chef in your family?
- Plate and bowl set – food will taste even better if served on this plate
- Pendulum clock – it comes in two colors
- Little owl’s night – a sweet story to read before bedtime
- Utensil set – perfect size for toddlers
- Night owl – wooden puzzle
- Teepee – for outdoor or indoor use
I hope you like these owl gifts and don’t forget to check out the 120 NON-TOY GIFTS FOR KIDS.
MORE GIFT IDEAS FOR KIDS