I used to dread the 4th of July fireworks when my boys were little. They would wake up in tears and I would have to spend a lot of time soothing my babies and trying to put them back to sleep. Now, that they are older, the fireworks are the highlight of the day. They look forward to the sun going down so we can hop in the car and drive to the closest park to watch them. As 4th of July is coming up soon and I thought of putting together a nice collection of fireworks crafts for kids.
MORE 4TH OF JULY CRAFTS
Fireworks crafts for kids
- Handprint fireworks | Avas Alphabet
- Painting fireworks with paper rolls | Happiness is Homemade
- Fireworks craft using straws | Crafty Morning
- Glitter and glue fireworks | Kids Activities Blog
- Painting fireworks with a dish wash | Mom Inspired Life
- Firework salt painting | Busy Mommy Media
- Cupcake liner fireworks craft | A Little Pinch of Perfect
- Drawing fireworks with wet chalk | Mamas like Me
- Painting fireworks with a fork | Crafty Morning
- Shaving cream fireworks| I Can Teach My Child
- Q-tip fireworks | Crafty Morning
- Painting fireworks using a toothbrush | Crafty Morning
Check out more easy crafts for kids.