An enjoyable gathering among friends – this is what Thanksgiving is for us. One of the great things in the life of an expat is the exposure to NEW. We have the opportunity to discover another culture, embrace a new cuisine and sometimes even adopt new holidays. This is the case with Thanksgiving. I started cooking turkey from the first year I moved to the States and because we have no family to celebrate with, we get together with our Minnesotan family (aka our group of international friends).
Check out top 5 lists of gifts for kids
We all have young kids now and it would be sweet to have them wear Thanksgiving hats throughout the night.
Here is a list of Thanksgiving hats for kids. It contains several turkey hats and headbands, one pilgrim hat and bonnet and a Mayflower hat. Many of them come with tutorials.
10 Thanksgiving Hats for Kids
This post contains affiliate links
1. Mayflower hat – tall and spectacular
3. Paper turkey hat – sweet and funny
4. Pilgrim hat – easy and fun
7. Paper bag turkey hat – Turn the boring a brown paper bag into an adorable turkey hat!
9. Pilgrim bonnet – All you need to make the bonnet is paper and tape.
MORE THANKSGIVING FUN IDEAS
- If you enjoy crafting with nature elements, then you have to check out this adorable Thanksgiving craft