Looking for easy Halloween crafts for kids ? From climbing spiders and flying witches to vampires who need a haircut, pumpkin wreaths, bat decorations and more, you’ll find many ideas for your toddlers, preschoolers or kindergartners.
There isn’t any scary crafts in this collection. Instead you’ll discover plenty of silly and creative ideas that will invite your little one to paint, cut, play and giggle. They are all fun kids Halloween crafts.
Easy Halloween crafts for kids
To make it easier for you to navigate, I grouped the easy Halloween crafts by material: from paper, paper bags and paper plates to paper rolls, cardboard and egg cartons.
Halloween crafts with paper
We love using just paper for our crafts and there are so many paper Halloween crafts ideas below – from pumpkins and black cats to Halloween books and climbing spiders.
- Paper spider by Red Ted Art
- Climbing paper spider by Twitchetts
- Halloween sewing cards by Make It Your Own
- Paper bobble head back cat by Fireflies and Mud Pies
- Halloween doodle books by hello, Wonderful
- Handprint bat decoration by Crafty Morning
- Handprint spiders by The Best Ideas for Kids
- Paper pumpkin by Nurture Store
You need to check out this Roll a Jack-O-Lantern game that you can play at home or at school as part of the Halloween classroom party.
Paper bag Halloween crafts
These DIY Halloween crafts are all made with paper bags – a craft supply that you will find in any household.
- Paper bag vampire by Non-Toy Gifts
- Paper bag monster by I Heart Crafty Things
- Paper bag haunted house by The Paper Pony
- Paper bag bat by I Heart Crafty Things
- Paper bag witch broom by Maura’s Musings
- Paper bag black cat by Non-Toy Gifts
Paper plate Halloween crafts
Paper plates are among our favorite craft materials. They are easy to use and sturdy and make great crafts.
- Paper plate Halloween silhouette by The Pinterested Parent
- Paper plate pumpkin by The Simple Parent
- Paper plate flying witch by I Heart Crafty Things
- Paper plate pumpkin patch marble maze by Buggy and Buddy
- Paper plate witch by Non-Toy Gifts
- Paper plate flying bat by Kids Craft Room
- Paper plate black cat by Crafts by Amanda
- Paper plate Halloween wreath by Fun-A-Day
- Paper plate ghost by Pucker Up Style
- Paper plate vampire haircut by Non-Toy Gifts
- Paper plate spiderweb by No Wooden Spoons
- Paper plate eyeball garland by Paging Supermom
RELATED: Kids will love to play with this interactive paper plate flying bat.
Paper roll Halloween crafts
I know you will love these Halloween crafts ideas because they use a favorite material: paper rolls.
- Paper roll hanging bat by Buggy and Buddy
- Paper roll Frankenstein by A Spotted Pony
- Paper roll ghosts by Non-Toy Gifts
- Paper roll haunted house by The Pinterested Parent
- Paper roll black cat by Kids Activities
- Paper roll pumpkin lantern by Crafty Morning
RELATED: This paper roll Frankenstein craft is too adorable!
Cardboard Halloween crafts
Turn any cardboard box into a fun Halloween craft for kids. With online shopping becoming more and more popular, I bet everyone has a box lying around the house.
- Cardboard haunted house by Home with Lindsay
- Cardboard zombies by Arty Crafty Kids
- Cardboard Halloween yarn wrapping by The Pinterested Parent
These cardboard haunted house luminaries have been on display in our house for several years.
Egg carton Halloween crafts
When you go grocery shopping for eggs, don’t choose the eggs in plastic cartons. Go instead for the recycled paper/cardboard ones because you can turn them into fun crafts.
- Egg carton witch by Crafty Morning
- Egg carton bat decoration by Happy Clippings
- Egg carton pumpkins by Beauty in the Mess
- Egg carton eyeball mask by Multiples and More
- Egg carton spiders by Kid Friendly Things To Do
Check out more easy crafts for kids!