Looking for a cute and easy DIY card kids can make for dad or grandpa? Try any of these 16 Father’s Day handprint cards and create a lovely memory for dad on this special day.
There is a sweet little message for any dad, from the one who like golfing to the one who’s a Star Wars fan. Tell him how much you love him with words like: “I love you to the moon and back!” or “You’re in-car-edible!”
Pair the card with one of these 20+ Father’s Day gifts kids can make or these 20+ handprint gifts for dad.
Browse all these Father’s Day handprint cards, pick your favorite and click on the link below the photos to check out the tutorial for step by step instructions.
Father’s Day handprint cards
- Give dad a moustache or glasses or draw any details that will make this Father’s Day card look like him
- Dad, you are my sunshine! Use the free template to create this cute card
- Dad, I love you to the moon and back! what a fun handprint rocket card idea
- A monster hug for a monstrously good daddy! so many ways to create your monster card
- Minions are a favorite in our house. If it’s the same in yours, you should make this minion handprint card for dad because you already know he will love it.
- A handprint turtle card with a cute message: “You are turtley awesome, dad!”
- A handprint card be easily turned into a car card for dad or grandpa
- Does dad have a favorite superhero? Is is Spiderman or Batman? These handprint superhero cards are so much fun!
- Another colorful handprint monster card for dad. Monster are so generous when it comes to giving hugs 🙂
- Add a big mustache and a colorful bowtie to the handprint and here you have a great Father’s Day handprint card
- Dad, you’re dino-mite! – a cute dinosaur handprint card with a sweet message
- You are the best dad by par ! – the perfect card for dads who are into golfing
- High Five to the best dad ever! – this will melt dad’s heart
- Yoda best dad! – a handprint Star Wars card to show dad you know which is his favorite movie
- I love you this much! – I have made with my kids this card in the past and my husband loved it
- It takes a big heart to hold a little hand – a sweet and meaningful card