A friend from Hungary asked me last week how we managed to adopt the American holiday traditions without giving up our own. Fortunately, the Romanian Christmas traditions don’t differ much from the American ones. One of the things my family loved adopting was decorating the Christmas tree right after Thanksgiving. We really enjoy having a Christmas tree in our house for a whole month. This year we’re trying something new (to us): stocking stuffers.
I searched my favorite place for handmade gifts (Etsy) and put together a list of 15 handmade stocking stuffers for kids. I hope you like them.
You may also want to take a look at these 20 non-candy stocking stuffers for boys and girls.
Handmade Stocking Stuffers for Kids
This post contains affiliate links. I may receive commissions for purchases made through links in this post at no cost to you.
- Fox bag – an adorable mini shoulder bag that would be perfect to hide little treasures
- Ballerina necklace – for a little girl who dreams of becoming a ballerina some day
- Crayon roll – give your child’s crayons a home for when you are in the car or on the go
- Personalized silverware – several designs available for boys and girls
- Sewing kit – the kit includes two precut dolls with pre punched holes
- Jewelry making kit – your child can make this colorful bracelet with beads, charms and wooden buttons
- Dinosaur crayons – who said dinosaurs aren’t good at coloring?
- Wooden memory game – animal memory games are also available in case you prefer an evergreen game
- Pirate hat and treasure set – captain Hook won’t stand a chance!
- Crochet owl hat – you can choose any color combo you like
- Train engineer kit – it includes a whistle, a blue engineer hat, and a red bandana
- Superhero placemat – (some) superheroes eat their veggies
- Create your own bendy doll kit – paint the wooden peg doll and dress it up with cap and hat
- Color your own fabric – for kids who want to color beyond paper
- Paint your own super cuff kit – no superhero costume is complete without super cuffs