If The Lorax is one of your favorite Dr Seuss books, here are several ways you can explore the great story and message beyond the pages of the book. I have put together a collection of 20 Lorax crafts for kids. They are perfect for Dr Seuss Day or for any other day of the year. The Lorax is a awesome character to love and create anytime.
Besides, Lorax, this list also contains many ideas for you to create the Truffula trees.
Several of these crafts come with printable templates, so make sure to click on the links below and take a look at the tutorials.
You will get a chance to craft with paper, coffee filters, recyclables and many other materials. Make beautiful decorations or practical bookmarks and maybe even a gift or two for dad.
Lorax crafts for kids
For more Dr Seuss craft ideas, check out these 24 Cat in the Hat crafts for kids.
- Paper Lorax craft – an easy craft with template available
- Paper plate Lorax – use tissue paper to make the mustache
- Lorax windsocks – a fun way to decorate for Dr Seuss Day
- Paper bag Lorax puppet – use the free template
- Paper roll Lorax – another craft with free template
- Tie dyed coffee filter Truffula trees – an art and science project
- Handprint Lorax – made with microwave salt dough
- Handprint Lorax – cute mustache
- Lorax mug – a gift idea for dad
- Lorax puppet – create and play
- Trufulla trees – painting with a fork. Have you ever tried it?
- Lorax handprint – colorful craft idea
- Puffy paint Trufulla trees – make your own puffy paint
- Trufulla tree finger puppet – Recycle paper rolls into Lorax and Trufulla trees
- Lorax headband – free printable available
- Cupcake liner Lorax – an orange cupcake liner makes a great Lorax
- Mixed media Trufulla trees – aren’t these trees gorgeous?
- Trufulla trees – so simple and colorful
- Lorax corner bookmark – a beautiful and practical craft
- Recycled k cup Lorax craft – I’m all for recycled crafts, especially when it comes to The Lorax