One thing my boys look forward to playing and crafting with on Valentine’s Day is heart stickers. They go through several bags and still don’t get enough of them. This is where my inspiration for the paper roll heart mouse craft came from.
It is such an easy craft that even toddlers can pull it off with no help at all. It can be a great classroom Valentine craft or just another fun way to keep your kids busy on a cold winter day.
Paper roll heart mouse craft
This post contains affiliate links
- paper rolls
- heart stickers – I used these foam stickers: One bag comes with 100 stickers of several colors and sizes.
- googly eyes – Mine were regular googly eyes, but you can also go for googly eyes with self-adhesive
- white and red paper, cardstock or felt
- scissors and glue
Step 1: Make the mouse ears from two heart stickers of different sizes and colors
Step 2: Cut out thin stripes of white paper (for whiskers) and stick them at the bottom of the paper roll with the help of a small heart sticker, that comes on top.
Step 3: Glue the eyes and stick the ears.
Step 4: Cut out a tail from red paper and glue it at the back.
MORE VALENTINE CRAFTS FOR KIDS
- 45 Paper plate Valentine crafts : heart hats, decoration, card holders and more
- These play dough Valentines make great non-candy Valentines for classmates and friends
- If you have a Star Wars fan in your family, you have to check out this list of Star Wars Valentines. It contains 30 free printables