Check out a great collection of paper plate Valentine crafts to make with your kids at home or in the classroom.
I’ll be honest with you: there isn’t much to love in Minnesota in January. Too cold. Too frosty. TOO LONG.
The first month of winter is magical: high spirits, Christmas lights, Santa. Once we step into the new year, it all vanishes into thin air. Except for the white and thick coat that covers the ground.
Kids are the only ones not to lose their excitement about snow. But because it’s too cold to get outside and ride their sleds, they burn their energy by jumping on beds, climbing on tables…Can’t blame them. Being trapped inside drives me crazy, too.
February with its Valentine’s Day manages to take our minds off winter. Moms put on their creative hats and get kids involved in all sorts of Valentines crafts. Kids look forward to all the candy that’s about to come their way.
I love paper plate crafts because they are simple, use supplies that we have already at home and need no prep work.
Many of the craft ideas listed below are so easy that kids as young as toddlers will enjoy them. And if you’re still looking for more toddler friendly Valentine crafts, you can also check out this collection of 25+ simple Valentine crafts or our entire collection of easy crafts for kids.
Paper plate heart fish
1. via Storytime Katie,
2. via Nou Nou du Nord ,
3. via Make it Cozee.
Paper plate love bugs
4. Frogs to Fairy Dust via,
5. via Pinterest,
6. via A Night Owl
Paper plate love creatures and animals
7. Monster via Glued to My Crafts,
8. Fox via Glued to My Crafts,
9.Dinosaur via Crafty Morning,
10. Hippo via I Heart Crafty Things,
11. Owl via Free Preschool Crafts,
12. Peacock via That Artist Woman,
13. Bear via Glued to My Crafts,
14. Lion via Glued to My Crafts
Valentine paper plate hats
15. via Alpha Mom,
16. via Kooky Culinary ,
17. via Tot Treasures
Paper plate Valentine’s card holders
18. via I Heart Crafty Things,
19. via A Mom Knows,
20. via Pinterest,
21. via Pre-K Pages
Paper plate Valentine decorations
22. wreath via Happy Hooligans,
23. mobile via Love to Sew,
24. wreath via Krokotak,
25. heart mobile via Celebrating Holidays,
26. pom pom heart via The Crafter Life,
27. dream catchers via Red Ted Art,
28. heart decoration via Nou Nou Du Nord,
29. threaded hearts via Teach Them To Fly,
30. wreath via Craft Project Ideas
More paper plate Valentine crafts
31. heart cow via Crafty Morning,
32. pop up heart via Crafty Journal,
33. love bee via Glued To My Crafts,
34. dotty hearts via Artsy Craftsy Mom,
35. heart stencil for painting via Warm Hot Chocolate ,
36. heart dude via All Free Holiday Crafts,
37. sewing hearts via Freshly Planted ,
38. heart sun catcher via Red Ted Art
39. pepperoni pizza via Crafty Morning,
40. plant a kiss via I Heart Crafty Things,
41. love bug via Arts & Crackers,
42. sensory art craft via Paging Fun Mums,
43. heart-punched treat plates via Makes and Takes,
44. twine heart via My Uncommom Slice of Suburbia ,
45. love boat via Glued To My Crafts
Here are some extra paper plate Valentine craft ideas created by us.
I hope you’ll enjoy these paper plate Valentine crafts with your kids.