Easy and super fun Valentine crafts for toddlers to make
It’s time to get out those red and pink pom poms, paint, tissue paper, beads and heart stickers and have your home decorated with tons of hearts.
Crafting with young kids isn’t always a walk in the park. They’re still learning to master their fine motor skills and can get easily frustrated. That’s why I put together a collection of Valentine’s Day crafts that are quick, with easy steps to follow and leave room for creativity.
It is incredible how many different crafting supplies you can use to create beautiful hearts. Some of them can be gifted to grandparents, friends or teachers and others you’ll want to keep for yourself, I’m sure.
If you want to save this list for later, click here.
25+ Valentine crafts for toddlers
- Paper roll Valentine mouse craft | Non-Toy Gifts
- Bead and paper heart garland | Little Worlds
- Potato stamp heart printing | Emma Owl
- Mosaic suncatcher | Kids Craft Room
- Sticky pom pom heart garland | Kids Play Box
- Paper roll heart robots | Non-Toy Gifts
- Tin foil heart | I Heart Crafty Things
- Handprint love bug | Crafty Morning
- Fruit loop heart bird feeder | Sweet and Simple Living
- Wool heart wreath | Zing Zing Tree
- Hole punched hearts | No Time for Flash Cards
- Footprint heart keepsake | Red Ted Art
- Fingerprint heart canvas | Messy Little Monster
- Fingerprint heart frame | Mommy’s Bundle
- Fingerprint vase | The Simple Parent
- Clay fingerprint family keepsakes | The Pinterested Parent
- Tissue paper Valentine heart | The Kindergarten Connection
- Bouquet of love | Toddler Approved
- Shake it up hearts: no mess painting | Sunny Day Family
- Pom pom heart painting | Tips from a Typical Mom
- Love bug craft sticks | Sunshine Whispers
- I love you to pieces | Crafty Morning
- Glittery clay handprint ornament | Arty Crafty Kids
- Coffee filter hearts | Simple Fun for Kids
- Handprint heart cards | Taylor Joelle
- Cardboard roll heart stamp printing | Happy Hooligans
- Silly heart puppets | Creative Fun Family