Handprint crafts make the best kid-made gifts for teachers, grandparents or other special people in your child’s life. With the holidays just around the corner, I put together a collection of 20+ Christmas handprint crafts for kids. You will find ideas for cards, ornaments, keepsake, canvas art that can make beautiful handmade gifts but also simple, regular handprint crafts to create on a winter day. Santa, reindeer, Grinch, elves, angels, Christmas trees – you’ll find all the Christmas symbols, along with snowmen and robins.
24 Christmas handprint crafts for kids
Christmas handprint cards for kids
- Santa handprint Christmas card – I love how you can move Santa’s beard up to reveal a sweet message and your kid’s photo.
- Grinch’s heart handprint card – Open the card to discover a nice surprise inside.
- Reindeer handprint card – Who can resist a funny face reindeer card?
- Christmas tree handprint card – Use fingerprints to make the Christmas lights.
- Grinch handprint card – This card comes with a printable
- Handprint Christmas cards – The reindeer is my favorite. Which is yours?
Christmas handprint salt dough ornaments
- Santa handprint ornament – It comes with two versions.
- Salt dough snowmen ornament – I like how the snowmen stand out against the blue background.
- Handprint Christmas ornament – The easiest handprint ornament you can make with your kids.
- Easy handprint ornament – Another way to make an easy handprint ornament with clay.
- Handprint heart ornament – The sparkly handprint looks amazing against the pink heart.
- Handprint robin ornament – A cute ornament for a bird lover kid.
- Reindeer handprint ornament – A reindeer with its red nose is always fun as an ornament.
- Feather and handprint ornament – Glue the feathers on top of the ornaments or stick them inside.
- Handprint ornament – Fill the ornament with pom poms and other small items
- Angel handprint ornament – A great tree topper.
More Christmas handprint crafts for kids
- Family handprint Christmas tree – Turn the making of this Christmas tree into a family tradition.
- Classroom handprint Christmas tree – A fantastic way to decorate the classroom door for the holidays.
- Handprint angel card – So simple and sweet.
- Reindeer handprint puppets – Cute little puppets for kids to play with.
- Christmas tree handprint keepsake – If you have two kids they can this keepsake together.
- Reindeer handprint canvas – A nice handprint and fingerprint artwork on canvas.
- Robin handprint craft – Do your kids like to cover their palms with paint themselves or do you do it for them?
- Handprint wreath – A beautiful handmade wreath to make with your kids.