Kid-made Christmas gifts are the best and if you’re here, looking for ideas, you must think the same. I loved making presents as a kid for my grandparents and now, I love helping my kids making them. So, here I am putting together a nice collection of Christmas gifts kids can make. Use it now and come back next year to try out more from the list below.
For more gift ideas, you must check out these 24 gifts for kids to make. These are not Christmas themed gifts but they can still be used as holiday gifts as well as birthday gifts for special people in your family.
Ornaments can also make beautiful holiday gifts and here are 90 Christmas ornaments for kids to make. Go check them out and then come back for more ideas in this post.
If you also like kid-made cards, here are a few ideas: an easy reindeer card, a handprint Grinch hear card and an adorable Santa card.
Christmas gifts kids can make
Fingerprint Christmas gifts kids can make
- Fingerprint photo frame – Don’t forget to add the year, too.
- Reindeer thumbprint mugs – Great as Christmas gifts for teachers.
- Musical note fingerprint mug – We made this mug for my son’s piano teacher.
- Fingerprint Christmas lights plate – My boys made this gift for their babysitter.
Christmas art gifts kids can make
- Painted gingerbread house rocks – These are some cool Christmas rock paper weights.
- Christmas wall decoration – Grandma would love one of this.
- Holiday candy dish – I love how the dish matches the candy.
- Christmas tree canvas – A fun way to recycle a paper roll and turn it into an art tool.
Christmas spa gifts kids can make
- Winter lip balm – When you live in a state like Minnesota you carry lip balm in every purse.
- Peppermint candy cane soap – I bet it smells awesome.
- Grinch bath bomb – use homemade soap for the heart.
- Snowflake votive – An easy way to create a beautiful spa Christmas gift.
Christmas treats kids can make
- Reindeer treat bags – Cute chocolate Rudolph with a strawberry nose.
- Hot cocoa tubes – Encourage kids to add a little message, too.
- Snowman gift pots – Made with terracotta pots and filled with candy.
- Snowman hot chocolate gifts – A simple budget-friendly classroom gift idea.
More Christmas gifts kids can make
- Decorated candles – These candles will make a great table centerpiece.
- Snowman mugs – Looking for a Christmas classroom idea?
- Tin can lanterns – A wonderful recycled gift.
- Snowglobe gift – Easy to make and so darling.