Today it’s my kids last day of school before the winter break. We’ll have time for a few more Christmas crafts before mom gets busy in the kitchen with all the holiday cooking. So here is a nice collection of reindeer crafts for kids to make on their own or with help from an adult.
Reindeer crafts for kids
To make it easier for you to navigate through this collection, I broke it into several categories, from cards and ornaments, to paper crafts and handprint crafts.
Paper reindeer crafts for kids
- Easy paper reindeer – What silly faces these two reindeer have
- Dancing reindeer – A cute craft that will make a fun puppet
- Candy cane reindeer – To decorate the school hallway
- Sleeping reindeer – The reindeer must be getting ready for the big night
- Shape reindeer – Review shapes with this reindeer craft
- Reindeer finger puppet – This little fellow will bring lots a giggles from you kids
- Newspaper reindeer – Got no newspaper? Replace it with construction paper.
- Handprint reindeer – What a cute one!
Reindeer cards for kids
- Easy reindeer cards – Looking for an easy handmade Christmas card idea?
- 3D reindeer card – Free template available.
- Handprint reindeer card – I love the jingle bells addition
- Reindeer handprint card – What a happy looking card!
Handprint reindeer crafts for kids
- Reindeer handprint shirt – No sew, easy shirts for kids to make
- Handprint reindeer craft – The bigger the nose, the cuter the reindeer
- Reindeer card – It comes with a printable poem
- Handprint reindeer ornament – This would make a cute Christmas gift, too.
Reindeer ornaments for kids
- 3D reindeer ornaments – There is a free printable available
- Cinnamon reindeer ornament – It must smell so nice
- Rudolf tealight ornament – There can’t be too many lights in our Christmas tree
- Nature reindeer ornament – There is no right or wrong way to make these ornaments
- Wood slice Rudolph ornament – Use a red jingle for its nose
- Paint chip reindeer ornament – A fun way to use paint chips
- Pine cone reindeer – Aren’t nature ornaments adorable?
- Pasta reindeer ornament – A creative way to make an ornament from pasta
- Rustic reindeer ornament – So easy to make as gifts for classmates
- Reindeer thumbprint ornament – You have to love the red and green noses
- Walnut reindeer ornaments – These remind me of the walnut ornaments I used to have as a kid
- Felt reindeer ornaments – These would look cute as brooches too
- Reindeer footprint ornaments – Such cute keepsake idea
More reindeer crafts for kids
- Reindeer unicorn craft – If your kids are into unicorns, they will love these reindeer unicorns
- Paper plate reindeer – Give it a tealight glowing nose
- Reindeer play dough – Make your own play dough or get store bought one
- Reindeer slime – Are your kids into slime?
- Paper roll reindeer – A Christmas craft to recycle paper rolls
- Paper roll reindeer – Another version of a reindeer made from a paper roll
- Reindeer painted rocks – I love the accessories
- Wine cork reindeer – Use new or old wine corks
- Craft stick reindeer – Easy Christmas craft to make in the classroom
- Reindeer bag – Got a big brown bag? Turn it into a fun reindeer
- Paper roll reindeer – A simple Christmas craft for preschoolers
- Reindeer nature craft – What a great idea to make a reindeer from a leaf