Today it’s my kids last day of school before the winter break. We’ll have time for a few more Christmas crafts before mom gets busy in the kitchen with all the holiday cooking. So here is a nice collection of reindeer crafts for kids to make on their own or with help from an adult.
Once you are done crafting Rudolph, you can also take a look at these 40 Santa crafts or these 30 Christmas tree crafts or our entire collection of 100+ easy crafts for kids.
Reindeer crafts for kids
To make it easier for you to navigate through this collection, I broke it into several categories, from cards and ornaments, to paper crafts and handprint crafts.
Paper reindeer crafts for kids
- Easy paper reindeer – What silly faces these two reindeer have
- Dancing reindeer – A cute craft that will make a fun puppet
- Candy cane reindeer – To decorate the school hallway
- Sleeping reindeer – The reindeer must be getting ready for the big night
- Shape reindeer – Review shapes with this reindeer craft
- Reindeer finger puppet – This little fellow will bring lots a giggles from you kids
- Newspaper reindeer – Got no newspaper? Replace it with construction paper.
- Handprint reindeer – What a cute one!
- Reindeer puppet – It comes with a free template
- Rudolph craft – Perfect for preschoolers
Reindeer cards for kids
- Easy reindeer cards – Looking for an easy handmade Christmas card idea?
- 3D reindeer card – Free template available.
- Handprint reindeer card – I love the jingle bells addition
- Reindeer handprint card – What a happy looking card!
Handprint reindeer crafts for kids
- Reindeer handprint shirt – No sew, easy shirts for kids to make
- Handprint reindeer craft – The bigger the nose, the cuter the reindeer
- Reindeer card – It comes with a printable poem
- Handprint reindeer ornament – This would make a cute Christmas gift, too.
Reindeer ornaments for kids
- 3D reindeer ornaments – There is a free printable available
- Cinnamon reindeer ornament – It must smell so nice
- Rudolf tealight ornament – There can’t be too many lights in our Christmas tree
- Nature reindeer ornament – There is no right or wrong way to make these ornaments
- Wood slice Rudolph ornament – Use a red jingle for its nose
- Paint chip reindeer ornament – A fun way to use paint chips
- Pine cone reindeer – Aren’t nature ornaments adorable?
- Pasta reindeer ornament – A creative way to make an ornament from pasta
- Rustic reindeer ornament – So easy to make as gifts for classmates
- Reindeer thumbprint ornament – You have to love the red and green noses
- Walnut reindeer ornaments – These remind me of the walnut ornaments I used to have as a kid
- Felt reindeer ornaments – These would look cute as brooches too
- Reindeer footprint ornaments – Such cute keepsake idea
More reindeer crafts for kids
- Reindeer unicorn craft – If your kids are into unicorns, they will love these reindeer unicorns
- Paper plate reindeer – Give it a tealight glowing nose
- Reindeer play dough – Make your own play dough or get store bought one
- Reindeer slime – Are your kids into slime?
- Paper roll reindeer – A Christmas craft to recycle paper rolls
- Paper roll reindeer – Another version of a reindeer made from a paper roll
- Reindeer painted rocks – I love the accessories
- Wine cork reindeer – Use new or old wine corks
- Craft stick reindeer – Easy Christmas craft to make in the classroom
- Reindeer bag – Got a big brown bag? Turn it into a fun reindeer
- Paper roll reindeer – A simple Christmas craft for preschoolers
- Reindeer nature craft – What a great idea to make a reindeer from a leaf
- Candy cane reindeer – A sweet Christmas craft
- Popsicle stick reindeer – Wrapping yarn around the craft sticks is a great way for kids to practice their fine motor skills