What better way to celebrate the beginning of the season than with apple-themed crafts? Whether you are looking for a way to teach your preschooler or kindergartner about apples or an easy fall craft to keep your kids busy, I’ve got you covered. I put together a nice collection of 25 beautiful apple crafts for kids.
There is something for everyone, from super easy apple stamping art projects and paper plate ideas to simple science experiments and weaving crafts.
Plenty of apple crafts for preschoolers that will help them practice their fine motor skills and offer opportunities to learn about apple parts. They will also get a chance to pick up apples and count them with the apple tree crafts.
If an apple craft kindergarten is what you’re looking for, plenty of ideas there too. Try them at home or in the classroom.
Apple crafts are among our favorite fall crafts. Although our collection of fall ideas contains scarecrows, leaves and trees too, we always seem to come back to apples. So, at the end of this collection, I added more of our apple crafts, that we have made since putting this list together.
Apple craftS for kids
- Yarn apple garland by The Best Ideas for Kids
- Apple stamping craft by Premeditated Leftovers
- Cardboard apple weaving craft by hello, Wonderful
- 3D paper apples by Krokotak
- Paper plate apple by I Heart Crafty Things
- Easy apple collage craft by Arty Crafty Kids
- Paper roll apple core craft by Non-Toy Gifts
- Fizzing apple art by Kids Play Box
- Paper plate yarn weaving apple craft by Non-Toy Gifts
- Paper strip apples by Fireflies and My Pies
- Cardboard apple craft by The Craft Train
- Paper plate handprint apple craft by Fun Handprint Art
- Yarn and paper plate apple core by Non-Toy Gifts
- Pine cone apple tree craft by Buggy and Buddy
- Tissue paper apple craft by Blissful Roots
- Big apple bean bags by Make It Your Own
- Apple nature craft by Mother Natured
- Apple suncatcher by Twitchetts
- Clay apples by Red Ted Art
- Apple pom poms by Reed Ted Art
- Apple stamping art with printable by Box of Ideas
- Bubble wrap printed apples by Somewhat Simple
- Pine cone apples by Non-Toy Gifts
These last few crafts have all been created by us:
Check out more easy crafts for kids!