Christmas may be more than a month away but I know teachers like to plan ahead so I put together a fun list of 20 Christmas paper crafts for kindergarten. If you’re looking for kindergarten Christmas party ideas, Christmas bulletin boards ideas or simple classroom Christmas decorations, you are in the right place.
I’ve got you covered when it comes to kindergarten Christmas paper crafts but if you’re looking for more ideas, that require some other supplies, like paper plates or paper rolls, please make sure to check out our entire collection of Christmas crafts for kids.
Christmas paper crafts for kindergarten
- Paper reindeer craft – These may be the cutest reindeer ever!
- Paper elf craft – I love the big hat with mistletoe.
- Grinch craft – My son’s teacher made this Grinch with the classroom when my kiddo was in kindergarten. She received a lot of compliments for it.
- Gingerbread house craft – The craft template comes with a lot of options for decorating the houses.
RELATED: 45 Reindeer crafts for kids
- Santa is stuck in the chimney – A funny craft and so easy to make!
- Christmas paper wreath – Students can write their names at the bottom of the wreaths and they can be taped above their cubbies.
- Paper Santa craft – A simple Santa craft that would make a beautiful Christmas bulletin board display.
- Christmas tree paper craft – I like how the Christmas tree is dressed up for the cold winter days.
SEE ALSO: Take a look at these 30 Christmas tree crafts for kids.
These next four Christmas crafts make a nice collection on their own. They can be used during the Christmas classroom party, one craft per station, and have students decide which one they prefer to make.
These four crafts will help kindergartners review shapes.
- Shape Santa
- Shape Santa – more shapes than the first option
- Elf shape craft
- Reindeer shape craft – a mix and match craft with a writing option
- Santa cards – Kids can make these Christmas cards for parents.
- Christmas bell craft – The craft comes with a very simple template with big patterns.
- Candle paper craft – Cute little thing!
- Santa paper craft – Great for practicing scissor cutting
And if you’d like to create with students ornaments they can take home for their parents, check out these 90 ornaments kids can make. You will find so many beautiful and easy ideas you can use in the classroom.
- Reindeer paper craft
- Elf paper craft
- Grinch paper craft
- Gingerbread house craft
- Santa is stuck in the chimney
- Christmas wreath craft
- Easy Santa craft
- Christmas tree craft
- Paper elf craft
- Paper Santa craft
- Paper reindeer craft
- Paper gingerbread man craft
- Shape Santa - 4 shapes
- Shape Santa - 6 shapes
- Shape elf
- Shape reindeer
- Santa cards
- Christmas bell craft
- Christmas candle craft
- Easy Santa craft